Wednesday, November 3, 2010

L.L. Bean Signature Line

I'm really impressed by L.L. Bean's Signature line of shoes, bags and accessories. They all have great texture and updated styling and it's L.L. Bean so you know they're really well made. Plus the price point is right in my range. Love!

Saltwash Canvas Picnic Bag, $75



Downeaster Sport Wool Tweed Bag, $85



Pebbled Leather Clutch, $75



Cuff, $39



Wood Inset Ring, $29



Leather Brogue Shoe, $129

I envision wearing these shoes with cuffed boyfriend jeans, a tweedy blazer and scarf, along with the cuff, the ring and one of those swell handbags on a blustery day. I love getting my prep on in the Fall!


True Prep Book, $19.95


And of course, L.L. Bean Signature line wouldn't be complete without them selling True Prep, and updated spin off of the classic Preppy Handbook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...